- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite, Non Smoking
Deluxe Accessible King, Non Smoking
Club Deluxe King, Non Smoking
Club King, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite King, Non Smoking
Executive Deluxe King, Non Smoking
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite, Non Smoking
Presidential Suite, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Queen, Non Smoking
Club Suite Queen, Non Smoking
Junior Suite Queen, Non Smoking
Club Twin, Non Smoking
Premier Twin, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Malacca City, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka is in the city centre. The Shore Oceanarium and Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and Christ Church. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Melaka Wonderland Theme Park & Resort are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Little India - 4 min walk
- Putra Specialist Hospital - 4 min walk
- The Shore Oceanarium - 8 min walk
- Red Square - 10 min walk
- Christ Church - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 86 min drive
- Where to eat
- Zest – Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Long Feng – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Olio – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Famosa Lounge – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 56 for adults and MYR 38 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 320 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 5 per stay
- Valet parking fee: MYR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: MYR 116 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic. Love the place and service and breakfast was hearty and good. We will be back again