Overview of Casa Hotel Don Quijote
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Family Sextuple Room, Multiple Beds, Private Bathroom
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Family Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Quadruple Room, 2 Queen Beds, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Casa Hotel Don Quijote is located in Medellin. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lleras Park and Parque Biblioteca Belen, while Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum and Carlos Vieco Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Atanasio Giradot Stadium or Plaza de Toros La Macarena.Visit our Medellin travel guide
- Plaza Mayor Covention Center - 12 min drive
- Pueblito Paisa - 14 min drive
- Plaza de Toros La Macarena - 14 min drive
- Universidad Nacional Sede Medellin - 16 min drive
- Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 16 min drive
- Exposiciones Station - 5 min drive
- Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Casa Hotel Don Quijote
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.