Overview of Centro Vacacional Antonio Ricaurte Cenvar
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Centro Vacacional Antonio Ricaurte Cenvar is located in Girardot. San Francisco de Asis Church and Chicoral Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary and Lago Sol. Piscilago Water Park and Piscilago Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Girardot travel guide
- El Penon Golf Course - 18 min drive
- Piscilago Water Park - 26 min drive
- Piscilago Zoo - 26 min drive
- San Francisco de Asis Church - 31 min drive
- Lago Sol - 31 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 127 min drive
About this property
Centro Vacacional Antonio Ricaurte Cenvar
Food and drink
Things to do
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.