Dislike to sty in 3/f with window which hard to open. It is very hot when night time after cooked .
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- 5 min walk
- Northumbria University
- 6 min walk
- St. James' Park
- 6 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
The Bruce Building is located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. O2 Academy Newcastle and Metro Radio Arena are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Quayside and Port Of Tyne. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at St. James' Park or Newcastle Racecourse.Visit our Newcastle-upon-Tyne travel guide
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne - 5 min walk
- Northumbria University - 6 min walk
- St. James' Park - 6 min walk
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 8 min walk
- Newcastle United FC - 9 min walk
- South Gosforth Station - 7 min drive
- Manors Station - 13 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
The Bruce Building
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- The Bruce Building Apartment
- The Bruce Building Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- The Bruce Building Apartment Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Like: room size, good price, very central, clear instructions to get in Dislike: very noisy as opposite the bus station, bed lumpy, shower did not drain, tv did not work, had to pay for WiFi, bit dusty, blinds did not close fully