Would say this hotel is a bit tired , but ok and reasonably priced if your just going out for the night in Newcastle.
- 7 min walk
- Northumbria University
- 9 min walk
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge
- 11 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
- Quayside - 7 min walk
- Northumbria University - 9 min walk
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge - 11 min walk
- BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art - 12 min walk
- The Sage - 15 min walk
- Manors Station - 5 min walk
- South Gosforth Station - 5 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
The NewBridge Hotel
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, wedding services and a front desk safe are on-site. All 186 rooms offer electric kettles, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and portable fans. Hairdryers, desks and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 0.01 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- NewBridge Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- The NewBridge Hotel Hotel
- The NewBridge Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- The NewBridge Hotel Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Parking and public transport
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- English breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: GBP 14.95 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Banquet hall
- Front-desk safe
- Reception hall
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Portable fan
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- digital channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Iron/ironing board (on request)