Visitors can enjoy all that Novosibirsk has to offer including the theatres, museums and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, zoo and ski areas. Top sights in the city include Alexandre Nevsky Cathedral and Novosibirsk Zoo.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Novosibirsk
- The closest major airport is in Novosibirsk (OVB-Tolmachevo), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Novosibirsk
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Novosibirsk is simple. Head over to Sibirskaya Station to catch the metro. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Novosibirsk Station, Novosibirsk Yuzhnyy Station or Novosibirsk Zapadny Station.
Dressing for Novosibirsk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 2°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -19°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 10°C as the daytime average and -16°C as the night-time average
- About 656 millimetres of rain falls on Novosibirsk each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -17°C