Overview of Payangan Garden Villa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Payangan Garden Villa is located in Payangan. Ubud Royal Palace is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk. John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop and Bali Elephant Camp are also worth visiting.Visit our Payangan travel guide
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 5 min drive
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace - 12 min drive
- Bali Pulina - 13 min drive
- Elephant Safari Park - 14 min drive
- Gunung Kawi Temple - 19 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Payangan Garden Villa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Payangan Garden Villa Payangan
- Payangan Garden Villa Bed & breakfast
- Payangan Garden Villa Bed & breakfast Payangan