Overview of Hotel Pass
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Economy Triple Room
Economy Double Room Single Use
About this area
Hotel Pass is located in Medellin. Botero Plaza and La Gorda Sculpture are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lleras Park and Parques del Río Medellín. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Plaza de Toros La Macarena or Atanasio Giradot Stadium.
- Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 12 min walk
- Plaza de Toros La Macarena - 15 min walk
- Universidad Nacional Sede Medellin - 6 min drive
- Plaza Mayor Covention Center - 7 min drive
- Lights Park - 10 min drive
- Estadio Station - 4 min walk
- Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.