Overview of Fashion Guest House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double or Twin Room, 1 King Bed, Shared Bathroom (1)
Comfort Double or Twin Room, 1 King Bed, Shared Bathroom (2)
Basic Twin Room, Shared Bathroom (3)
Basic Twin Room, Shared Bathroom (4)
Deluxe Triple Room, Private Bathroom, Ground Floor (5)
About this area
Fashion Guest House is located in Rome. Circus Maximus and Colosseum are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Check out an event or a game at PalaLottomatica, and consider making time for Cinecitta World, a top attraction not to be missed.
- PalaLottomatica - 7 min drive
- Fiera di Roma - 13 min drive
- Circus Maximus - 27 min drive
- Roman Forum - 29 min drive
- Campo de' Fiori - 34 min drive
- Rome Tor di Valle Station - 6 min drive
- EUR Fermi Station - 9 min drive
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Fashion Guest House
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.