- Breakfast included
- Hot tub
- Barbecue Grill
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
San José de Maipo
This cabin is located in San José de Maipo. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cajon del Maipo and Las Animas Waterfall.Visit our San José de Maipo travel guide
- Las Animas Waterfall - 10 min drive
- Concha Y Toro Winery - 64 min drive
- National Stadium - 94 min drive
- KidZania Santiago - 105 min drive
- Clinica Las Condes - 115 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 70 min drive
About this property
Mountain Cabin With Wood-burning Stove in Cajon del Maipo Chile
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.