Very efficient info about hotel. And accuracy of hotel surrounding.
Overview of Champion Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room (With Windows)
Superior Double Room (No Window)
Superior Triple Room (No Window)
Deluxe Triple Room (With Windows)
Suite (With Windows)
Single Room (Without Window)
Swing Double Room (With Windows)
Deluxe Twin Room (With Windows)
Superior Twin Room (No Window)
Premium Family Room (With Windows)
Deluxe Double Room (Healthcare Heroes Programme - employment proof & photo ID at check-in)
About this area
Near a metro station, Champion Hotel is in Singapore's Geylang neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at East Coast Park and Gardens by the Bay, while Singapore Flyer and S.E.A. Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Singapore Flyer - 8 min drive
- East Coast Park - 8 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 16 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 16 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 19 min drive
- Paya Lebar Station - 13 min walk
- JB Sentral - 28 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 60.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location, quick walk from public transport. Clean and tidy.