- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ningxia Night Market
- 15 min walk
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
- 20 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- 2 min drive
- Taipei (TSA-Songshan)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Taipei's Zhongzheng neighbourhood, Pillow Hostel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and Lungshan Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ningxia Night Market and Gongguan Night Market. Check out an event or a game at Taipei Arena, and consider making time for Taipei Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Ningxia Night Market - 15 min walk
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 20 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 2 min drive
- Lungshan Temple - 3 min drive
- Yongkang Street - 3 min drive
- Taipei Main Station - 7 min walk
- NTU Hospital Station - 7 min walk
- Taipei (TSA-Songshan) - 6 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: TWD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pillow Hostel Taipei
- Pillow Taipei
- Pillow Hostel Taipei
- Pillow Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Pillow Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Taipei
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It’s in general quiet except when kids are there, I highly suggest the owner of hostel not let any kids age under 12 allow to stay there, pillow is such a small place n any noise can ruin n disturb all people inside. Can’t accept all the running n screaming, been wake 3 times a night cuz of that.