- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premier Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Isetan Department Store Shinjuku and Tokyo Anime Center are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Robot Restaurant and Tokyo Tower. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium are not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Robot Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 6 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 7 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 7 min walk
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
About this property
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very good location