- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Temple Street Night Market
- 10 min drive
- Ladies' Market
- 11 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- 17 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Commune is located in Tsuen Wan. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Bay and Kowloon Park. Hong Kong Disneyland and The Peak Tram are not to be missed.Visit our Tsuen Wan travel guide
- Temple Street Night Market - 10 min drive
- Ladies' Market - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 13 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 17 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 22 min drive
- Tsuen Wan Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Anchor's Seafood and Beer – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 60.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 150.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Commune Tsuen Wan
- Commune Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Commune Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Tsuen Wan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sleepless beginning but good stay.
Initially, I was impressed with the room view but not the person who was before in the dorm - was messy with unwashed dishes, toiletries in the shower, basin and pantry sink. She came back late at midnight and packing noisily. Couldn't sleep the whole night. Very inconsiderate. Overall, I like the shuttle bus which was on time but would appreciate if there was a good sign at station to direct the way to wait and get on the shuttle bus. Luckily I was helped by the shopkeeper and a passenger of bus 96 who told the bus driver to stop me at Commune.