Overview of Colonial house Sacred Valley In
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This villa is located in Urubamba. Iglesia de Urubamba and Plaza de Armas are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cerro Potosino and Ch'iqun.
- Plaza de Armas - 2 min walk
- Iglesia de Urubamba - 4 min walk
- Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 10 min walk
- Estadio de Urubamba - 11 min walk
- Nogalpampa Stadium - 11 min walk
- Ollantaytambo Station - 25 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 88 min drive
About this property
Colonial house Sacred Valley In
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.