Travellers to Hollywood give high marks for the beaches, casinos and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its live music, restaurants and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Aventura Mall, PortMiami and Hard Rock Stadium.
- You'll find 1732 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) away
Getting around Hollywood
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Hollywood Station or Hollywood Sheridan Street Station. Hollywood may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hollywood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Average annual rainfall for Hollywood is 1689 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°C