Niseko Hotels from SG$83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Niseko give high marks for the ski areas and lakeside setting. Cosy and secluded, this city also attracts tourists with its mountains.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodation options in Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) away
Getting around Niseko
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Niseko Station or Toya station. Niseko may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Niseko
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Niseko each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -6°C