Visiting Subang Jaya
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Subang Jaya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Getting around Subang Jaya
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from SS 15 or Kuala Lumpur Subang Jaya KTM Komuter Station. Subang Jaya may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Subang Jaya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Subang Jaya gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C