Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Oct,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Jun,2020
Visiting Subang Jaya
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Subang Jaya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Getting around Subang Jaya
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from SS 15 or Kuala Lumpur Subang Jaya KTM Komuter Station. Subang Jaya may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Subang Jaya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Subang Jaya gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Subang Jaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Subang Jaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Subang Jaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Subang Jaya?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Subang Jaya?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Subang Jaya?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Subang Jaya?
What is the best spa hotel in Subang Jaya?
How is it to stay in Subang Jaya?
What is there to see in Subang Jaya?
How should I get around Subang Jaya?
What's the weather like in Subang Jaya?
Recent Reviews in Subang Jaya
More trip options
- Hotels in Subang Jaya by Star Rating
- Hotels near Subang Jaya Airport
- Hotels near Subang Jaya Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Subang Jaya
- More Hotel Options in Subang Jaya
- Subang Jaya Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Subang Jaya
- Hotels Near Subang Jaya
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends