Travellers to Fujiidera will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Osaka Castle, Osaka Science Museum and Legoland Discovery Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1152 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Getting around Fujiidera
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Osaka Fujiidera Station or Fujiidera Domyoji Station. Fujiidera may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fujiidera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Fujiidera is 1577 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C