Visitors to Yishun are sure to enjoy the golfing. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Chinatown Heritage Center.
- There are 548 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
Getting around Yishun
Nearby metro stations include Khatib Station and Yishun Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Yishun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yishun is 82 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C