Taman Molek Hotels from SG$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct,2020
Visiting Taman Molek
Visitors can enjoy all that Taman Molek has to offer including the bars, shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Singapore Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Taman Molek
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Dressing for Taman Molek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Taman Molek gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Taman Molek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Taman Molek, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Taman Molek?
Recent Reviews in Taman Molek
More trip options
- Hotels in Taman Molek by Star Rating
- Hotels near Taman Molek Airport
- Areas of Taman Molek
- Hotels near Taman Molek Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Taman Molek
- More Hotel Options in Taman Molek
- Taman Molek Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Taman Molek
- Hotels Near Taman Molek
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends