Visiting Bugis Village
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bugis Village, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Urban and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Bugis Village
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Getting around Bugis Village
Head over to Bugis Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Bugis Village
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Bugis Village gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C