Kota Tinggi Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Mar,2020
Visiting Kota Tinggi
Visitors can enjoy all that Kota Tinggi has to offer including the waterfront, local tours and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 224 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 30 mi (48.2 km) away
Dressing for Kota Tinggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kota Tinggi is 76 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Kota Tinggi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kota Tinggi, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Kota Tinggi
More trip options
- Hotels in Kota Tinggi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kota Tinggi Airport
- Hotels near Kota Tinggi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kota Tinggi
- More Hotel Options in Kota Tinggi
- Kota Tinggi Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Kota Tinggi
- Hotels Near Kota Tinggi
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends