Ulu Tiram Hotels from SG$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Mar,2020
Visiting Ulu Tiram
Travellers to Ulu Tiram will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, Singapore Zoo and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- There are 302 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away
Dressing for Ulu Tiram
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Ulu Tiram gets about 76 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°F, while February and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ulu Tiram?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ulu Tiram, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ulu Tiram?
Recent Reviews in Ulu Tiram
More trip options
- Hotels in Ulu Tiram by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ulu Tiram Airport
- Areas of Ulu Tiram
- Hotels near Ulu Tiram Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ulu Tiram
- More Hotel Options in Ulu Tiram
- Ulu Tiram Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Ulu Tiram
- Hotels Near Ulu Tiram
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends