Search Bed and Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Kuala Lumpur
Other property types in Kuala Lumpur
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed on 5 Jan,2021
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed on 10 Jan,2021
Homestay in Amber Court
Reviewed on 2 Sep,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Kuala Lumpur?
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your getaway. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Kuala Lumpur
If you're curious about the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur, we've compiled some weather information to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically March and February, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 80 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
Things to See and Do in Kuala Lumpur
Travellers enjoy Kuala Lumpur for its array of dining options and major shopping area. If cultural attractions are high on your list, The Jade Museum and Petronas Philharmonic Hall are spots to visit. You should put Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Kuala Lumpur is also known for its:
- Cultural attractions
Fly into Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), which is located 10 mi (16.2 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), which is 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away.
Take advantage of metro transport at Bukit Bintang Station, Imbi Station and Raja Chulan Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station, Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station or Kuala Lumpur Station.