Little India Hotels from SG$12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul,2020
Visiting Little India
Visitors can enjoy all that Little India has to offer including its monuments. TESCO, Kek Lok Si Temple and Pinang Peranakan Mansion are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Little India
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Little India
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Little India is 68 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Little India?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Little India, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Little India?
Recent Reviews in Little India
More trip options
- Hotels in Little India by Star Rating
- Hotels near Little India Airport
- Areas of Little India
- Hotels near Little India Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Little India
- More Hotel Options in Little India
- Little India Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Little India
- Hotels Near Little India
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends