Overview of Dormy Inn Premium Namba Natural Hot Spring
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room with Tatami Area, Non Smoking
Queen Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Queen Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room with Tatami Area, Non Smoking - Early Check In from 13:00
Double Room, Non Smoking - Early Check In from 13:00
Queen Room, Non Smoking - Early Check In from 13:00
Deluxe Queen Room, Non Smoking - Early Check In from 13:00
Twin Room, Non Smoking - Early Check In from 13:00
Basic Triple Room, Non Smoking
Compact Twin, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking (Shower booth)
Basic Triple Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking
Compact Twin without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking
Deluxe Queen Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking (without Cleaning Service)
Twin Room with Tatami Area - without Cleaning Service
Queen Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking
Single Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking (with Shower booth)
Twin Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking
Room Selected at Check-In by hotel, No bed type guaranteed- Non-Smoking
Room Selected at Check-In by hotel, No bed type guaranteed (without Cleaning Service) - Non-Smoking
Single Room, Shared Bathroom (There is no shower booth in the room)
Single Room without Cleaning Service, Non Smoking (No shower booth in the room)
Double Room, Non Smoking (Adjoining Room)
Queen Room, Adjoining Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Adjoining Room without Cleaning Service
Room, Non Smoking (Queen, Adjoining Room w/o Cleaning)
Only for Healthcare Workers - employment proof (ID card, name card etc.)& photo ID at check-in
About this area
Located in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, Dormy Inn Premium Namba Natural Hot Spring is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tennoji Zoo and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Universal Studios Japan™ and Kidzania Koshien Theme Park are not to be missed.
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 6 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 7 min walk
- Amerikamura - 7 min walk
- Namba Parks - 19 min walk
- Orix Theater - 2 min drive
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 6 min walk
- Nagahoribashi Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53 min drive
About this property
Dormy Inn Premium Namba Natural Hot Spring
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is very central. conveniently located to many restaurants and tourist sites. About 10 minutes walk from Namba train station. Their service was ok. The staffs spoke a tiny bit of English. Our room was just big enough for my wife and I. Would be nice if the room was equipped with heater. Was quite cold as we went in January. I read on one their pamphlets that the guest will be given a bowl of instant noodle daily, per person. We didn’t get that. Our room had 2 bottles of water and 2 pack of instant coffee, but those were not replenished. Clean towels came daily. Overall we stayed there for 5 days, and had a satisfied experience.