- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 2 Single Beds (High Floor)
Deluxe Room, Business Lounge Access, City View (Executive Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed (Courtyard Room)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Located in Osaka's Yodogawa neighbourhood, Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station is in the business district and connected to the airport. Festival Hall and Osaka Science Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Castle. Check out an event or a game at Osaka-jō Hall, and consider making time for Universal Studios Japan™, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 4 min drive
- Osaka Station City - 4 min drive
- Umeda Sky Building - 4 min drive
- Osaka International Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Osaka-jō Hall - 7 min drive
- Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka, Japan - 4 min walk
- Higashimikuni Station - 8 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 9 min drive
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3564.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 for adults and JPY 1782 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3564.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Shin-Osaka Station Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Shin-Osaka Station
- Hotel Laforet Shin Osaka
- Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station Osaka
- Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station Hotel Osaka
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
You can't beat the location. Adjacent to and connected to the Shin-Osaka station. I would stay here again solely because of this. The hotel was also clean and comfortable