- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Osaka Namba
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (with 1 extra bed)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking (with 2 extra bed)
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking (with 1 extra bed)
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (with 1 extra bed)
Grande Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Osaka Namba is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Osaka Museum of History and Osaka Science Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsutenkaku Tower and Shitennoji Temple. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and Universal Studios Japan™ are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nippombashi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Nagahoribashi Station is 10 minutes.
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 3 min walk
- Amerikamura - 4 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 7 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 11 min walk
- Namba Parks - 15 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 6 min walk
- Nippombashi Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Barkt – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Osaka Namba
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.