Visitors can enjoy all that Rawang has to offer including the rainforests, rivers and musical theatre. Batu Caves, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Merdeka Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Rawang
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) away
Getting around Rawang
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur Rawang KTM Komuter Station. Rawang might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rawang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Rawang each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C