Wichit Hotels from SG$17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Jul,2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Wichit, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Patong Beach, Phuket Aquarium and Chalong Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2946 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wichit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Wichit gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C