Search Bed and Breakfast in Batam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Batam
Montigo Resorts Nongsa
Reviewed on 1 Feb,2020
Zest Hotel Harbour Bay
Reviewed on 24 Feb,2020
Four Points by Sheraton Batam
Reviewed on 2 Jan,2021
B&Bs and more in Batam
Are you on the hunt for a place to stay with a delicious breakfast and attentive service? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Batam, there are 170 other types of accommodation to choose from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Tamarin Santana Golf Club is a good spot to get in a game.
The weather in Batam
The weather can be a big factor in planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Batam:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 69 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and night-time temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and night-time averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Batam Centre. You should put Kepri Mall and Drak Bike Park on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Batam for its:
- Water parks
What are the best transport options in and around Batam?
Fly into Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), which is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Singapore (SIN-Changi), which is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.