Visitors to Jurong are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, gardens and golf courses. Top sights around the area include National Orchid Garden, Singapore Turf Club and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 548 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 21.7 mi (35 km) away
Getting around Jurong
Make your way to Jurong East Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Jurong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Jurong is 82 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C