Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tanglin, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include National Orchid Garden and Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Tanglin
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Getting around Tanglin
Make your way to Botanic Gardens Station for metro transport. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Tanglin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tanglin is 82 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C