Hoi An Hotels from SG$17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Mar,2020
Visiting Hoi An
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hoi An, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Cultural and countryside, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and beaches. Top sights in the city include Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple and Tan Ky House.
- There are 589 hotels and other accommodation options in Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chu Lai (VCL), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away
Dressing for Hoi An
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Hoi An gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 20°C