Batam Hotels from SG$11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Batam, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its marina and golfing. Universal Studios Singapore®, Chinatown Heritage Center and Gardens by the Bay are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 165 hotels and other accommodation options in Batam
- The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Dressing for Batam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Batam is 69 millimetres
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C